The North Frontenac Lake Association Alliance is hosting a ‘Septic Savvy’ workshop on June 8, 2019, in collaboration with the Township of North Frontenac. It will be held at the Clar-Mill Hall, 9 am to noon.
The confirmed panel of presenters for the workshop includes the following:
- Terry Rees, Executive Director of FOCA
- Eric Kohlsmith, Mississippi Rideau Septic System Office, Septic inspector
- Cille Harris, Ompah Community Leader and Facilitation Professional
- Alyson Symon, MVCA Watershed Planning Coordinator
- Terry Kennedy, Kennebec Lake, lead for the Septic Social / on site demonstrations that were part of the follow up to the Perth Session
- NFLAA executive
This workshop will build on materials presented at a similar successful septic workshop held in Perth last May 2018. The Perth program can be found by opening http://taywatershed.ca/networking.php where you will find a click-on button (near the bottom of the page) for the Septic Savvy program.
Please plan to attend. Presentations will include information on various available systems, environmental effects of septic systems, maintenance procedures, the importance of proper maintenance, and a discussion of possible inspection plans.
Details about registration are in the flyer below. Note the request for survey feedback, and to RSVP by 1 June.